Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WTF?

For those of you who do not know, WTF stands for What The F@#k. And it is one of those days yet again. I said goodbye to my bride early this morning, which stinks, as she really is the best thing to ever happen to me. But goodbye always has to come before hello can be said again. Than I waited for Bean's exercise equipment to arrive by truck. While waiting I hopped in the shower, figuring that if they arrived, they would ring the bell or call the house phone. Apparently those things are too hard. I came downstairs after my shower to find the phone ringing, and answering found the dispatcher from the delivery company on the phone. Apparently I had just missed their delivery. Curious person that I am, I asked what their driver had done to find out if I was there. They knocked on the door. The garage door. Now call me crazy, but knocking on a garage door is not the traditional way I attempt to hail the members of a household. The driver was re-dispatched, and when he did arrive, I short cut the process by opening the garage door before he came up. His explanation was that no-one had answered when he knocked on the garage door, so he had left. I try not to disparage the working man, but WTF? I then loaded the car with everything for up north, got my hair cut, and ate some lunch when Aunt Robin called, asking me to stop by the office. Cue evil music. Met Life, the same ones who said that there would be no problems to close today, and to let all the involved parties know, has decided once again that they need more asinine information. Auntie's company is pissed, I am pissed, and now I understand the financial crisis. These people cant find their own posteriors with two hands, a flashlight, a pair of night vision goggles, an FBCB2, and damned near everything else that one can use to find anything. The only people who have come out shining on this are Auntie's company. If you ever need a mortgage, go to Reliant Mortgage, they are saints. Without them and Auntie, I would have committed murder ages ago. Love to you all, wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. dude-

    http://www.metlifecyclingteam.com/

    Somehow affliated with my team- complicated I'm sure. So MetLife can't be all bad.In fact, I think one of your old teammates rides for them. So MetLife in general sucks- not the team.

    ReplyDelete