Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I AAM awesome?


I got the Army Achievement Medal today "for the meritorious achievement as administrative support during the Last Warrior Standing Combatives Tournament. His attention to detail and outstanding work ethic was instrumental in the success of the tournament. His attitude and professionalism reflects great credit upon himself, the 16th Ordnance Battalion, and the United States Army." Kinda cool, I now have more flair for my dress uniforms, though it is weird to be rewarded for doing my job. Especially when the rest of my class did their job as well. But I wont complain, except to restate my belief that if you are 165 pounds, named Kelly Theobald, and your cadre didnt write down your sex, I can be excused for placing you in the women's division.

-Nathan

2 comments:

  1. We, hundred miles to the north, are extremely proud. It's not everyday you get an AAM. Celebrate with a gallon of Lipton!

    U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, honey. We're both very proud of your accomplishments. We love you very much.

    Nana and Grampa

    ReplyDelete