Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Of Mole Rats and Men


As a serious reader, I read serious things. Always. Like Mo Willem's masterpiece Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed. This book is amazing, we got it because I heard the title on NPR driving to see Jak and we had to find it. Fortunately it was at Barnes and Noble, and all I can say is that there are three things you need to know about naked mole rats: 1. They are a little bit mole 2: They are a little bit rat 3: They are all naked. Read it, no matter what your age is. You don't even have to buy it, just stop by the book store and read it.

-Nathan

2 comments:

  1. SO, FYI (b/c I'm an idiot), I was like, "Miller Singer Many," WTF is that? Got it, but I just wanted to warn you that you may encounter other confused idiots with the same questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to agree with your idiot statement, except Jak thought the same thing. Occasionally you guys have the twin thing going quite well

    ReplyDelete