Monday, March 2, 2009

Better To Beg Forgiveness. . .

Than To Ask Permission.
Just a short update, as I am quite tired. Things go well in Deutschland. I still apparently look German, at least when I wear a hat that hides my quite obviously US Military haircut. I have spent the last several days painting, hence the title. Painting is allowed, the self help place will give you several different colors, but I am not sure that they are all for the extent and colors I have been painting. The bedroom is now Blueberry (actually the exact color as scotch brand painters tape), the kitchen and dining room is Cognac (camel color to Jak and I) and the living room is Orange (the same orange as Rabobank for the cyclists out there) Painting has gone well even though I have managed to contract some wonderful sickness that feels a lot like strep. I will have to get it looked at next week as I have the class still this week. The end of this week should show my express shipment arriving (weeks after my slow shipment showed up) as well as my car and the new dining room table and bed. Busy week!! This weekend should yield a dog for Jak and I, hopefully to come home with me over the weekend, if not than to pick up during the week. Now I am off to bed in my amazing blue bedroom, counting down the days (11) until my bride gets here!! Sorry to not be interesting, I promise more poignant and flowing prose at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment