Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Quick Update


I regret that I have not had the same amount of adventures as my beautiful bride. I wish I had been able to share said adventures, but come this Friday we will be able to adventure together again! My adventures have been of a more frustrating nature, but there have been some great upsides. I am settling in really with my platoon, I have to say that I got lucky with the best platoon and the best NCO's in the Company. I have great faith that they will teach me what I need to do to do the transportation dance, while at the same time I will always remain at heart an Ordnance officer. We now have a really nice dining room table, and an amazing bed! It is a Serta, and anything that has a picture of sheep on it cannot be bad. The only downside to the arrival of my bride is that I have been informed that my beautiful dinosaur themed shower curtain will be removed (cough THROWN AWAY cough) upon her arrival. It and I are enjoying our last days together. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment