Sunday, February 22, 2009

These are the most wonderful invention ever! Well, I might exaggerate a little, but these workout bands are fantastic! I know I need to strength train, but I detest lifting weights. I will go to the ends of the earth to avoid it. By using these bands (and the neat instructional DVD) I was able to get a pilates strength workout in just over half an hour. I love that you can vary the resistance depending on ability level or exercise. I cannot be happier with my $14.99 purchase! This may sound like a commercial, but I like them...Alli, I think these are great, and you should get a pair to help work your arms in preparation for mountain and 'cross seasons. They are also good for a killer ab workout, too. Mum, with your killer arms you would snap them...just kidding, but close! Next time you see me, I may almost (and by almost I mean not even close) be able to beat Mum at arm wrestling! Anyway, this was my success for the day. I had a good run, chatted with Miller a bit, and got a bit of work done. I miss you all. Can't wait to get out of here! 18 Days until Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment