Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Day in the life of a lonely LT in Fort Lee....

So I am a complete loser. Yesterday was a good day, at least in my books. In the morning, I went down to Williamsburg, stopped at the outlets and bought some neat stuff (I am stocking up on the things I like that are harder/more expensive to get in Germany). After that short excursion, I came back to the Fort Lee area and decided to walk the battlefield...how unusual! Not. Although the light was poor, I did get some interesting photos. None of them were all that great, and I must have looked funny sneaking through the woods to get close to the deer (not a very challenging thing), but it was fun. Later, I was able to aquire all the rest of James Herriot's books, and read one, All Things Bright and Beautiful, last night. I really have enjoyed reading his books, all true stories about a rural veterinarian. I would suggest them to anyone who loves animals and a bit of humor! Anyway, that about wraps up my day yesterday. I know it isn't exciting, but I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment