Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our New Place

Firstly, I must say, "Thanks Auntie Robin for being the best mortgage broker in the world!" Secondly I must say "Thanks random Air Force LTC for leaving us a ton of good beer in the fridge!" Alright, so today was the first full day that Miller and I were homeowners. It felt great! I love saying that I own a place in Lincoln, NH, my favorite town in the world! The previous owners kept the place spotless and left even more than was in the contract (we bought it furnished), including my favorite lamps that they said they were taking. The location is great (less than two minutes drive from Loon Mountain, and about 15 minutes from Cannon). Everyone has dogs in the neighborhood (always a good sign!). To top it all off, the previous owners left us a rock from Antarctica, a ton of awesome board games and two MREs. What more could you need in life! Anyway, if you all want to check out photos they are on www.flickr.com/photos/mtwash125.

No comments:

Post a Comment